Hino vs International, Hino268/268A vs. InternationalDuraStar4300
The Hino Advantage In comparing the Hino vs International DuraStar 4300 the advantages of the Hino start at the point of entry with the truck’s simple straightforward cab design, wider door openings and large interior assist grab handles. Once in the cab of the Hino 268 the operator will appreciate its impressive visibility, and standard equipment that is optional or not available on the DuraStar such as exhaust brake, air conditioning, and driver information display. Clearly the biggest advantage Hino vs International is that the Hino 268 is the overall value it can provide for your business… low operating cost, high quality, exceptional durability and the reliability you need to get the job done. We invite you to study the details of this Competitive Comparison and to learn for yourself why Hino is the fastest-growing medium duty truck nameplate in the United States!
Key Hino vs International advantages are:
- Longer B50 expected engine life estimate.
- Many Hino standard features are optional on International DuraStar 4300.
- Higher in customer satisfaction ranking.
- Stronger frame.
- Superior wheel cut angle.
- Standard HinoWatch 3-year unlimited mileage 24/7 365-day/year roadside assistance program.
- Easy servicing with convenient access points and engine accessibility.
- Standard Driver Information Display showing instant and trip fuel consumption, DPR monitor, maintenance schedule and vehicle diagnostic information.
- Certified clean idle.
The Hino 268 is a premium quality truck that is assembled in America at Hino’s Williamstown, WV plant. It has many features standard that small and large fleets demand in the medium duty segment, which are optional or just not available on the International DuraStar 4300. An 80,000 PSI frame, 10,000 lb. front axle, 12,000 lb front suspension and oil filled hubs are just a few of the standard features that make the Hino a durable long-lasting truck.
Our Sales Team is Ready, Willing and Able, to answer any questions you may have about these products and how they would work for your Business.
301 Main Street
866.612.4452 TOLL FREE
Making you PROFITABLE – One Truck at a Time!