2020 Isuzu NPR-HD – Production began in January 2019
In addition to the Class 5 gasoline trucks, Isuzu announced a number of refinements to its returning lineup of diesel- and gas-powered trucks, including new driver-assistance and audio options for all models.
- New Aisin A465id 6-speed double overdrive automatic transmission with lockup torque converter plus PTO opening.
- Seal and friction material changed to reduce drag resistance plus increased lockup range to improve transmission efficiency, with improvement in fuel economy.
- Deceleration skip downshift allows for a lower gear command when acceleration is required, improving drivability.
- New 215/85R16 tires with 5-10% reduction in rolling resistance for improved fuel economy.
- Air conditioning now standard in the 2020 Isuzu NPR-HD.
- New standard rear floor mats for crew cab models.
- Optional Mobileye advanced driver-assistance features (available May 2019).
- Optional Alpine audio and backup camera upgrades (available May 2019).
- Optional receptacle for engine block and oil pan heater (available May 2019).
- Optional 17-inch remote/heated mirrors.
- 2020 Isuzu NPR-HD GVWR: 14,500 lbs. (Class 4).
- Wheelbases: 109-176 inches with body lengths up to 20 feet.
- Powertrain: Isuzu 5.2-liter 4HK1-TC turbocharged, intercooled four-cylinder diesel engine with a B10 durability rating of 375,000 miles generating 215 hp @ 2,500 rpm and 452 lb.-ft. of torque at 1,850 rpm.
- Isuzu Diagnostic Service System (IDSS) allows diesel-model owners to receive a detailed “Health Report” from Isuzu dealers on performance data.
- crew cab option for up to seven passengers.
Contact us because at Nicholas Truck Sales & Service, we are extremely proud to represent Hino and Isuzu commercial trucks in the Northeast Pennsylvania and New York market areas. We feel that Hino and Isuzu commercial trucks complement each other nicely in the light duty commercial truck and medium duty commercial truck marketplace.
ISUZU, which offers Low Cab Forward (Cabover) Trucks in GVWR from 12000 to 25950, in both Gas and Diesel Configurations.
Our Sales Team is Ready, Willing and Able, to answer any questions you may have about these products and how they would work for your Business.
Making you PROFITABLE – One Truck at a Time!
Nicholas Truck Sales & Service
301 Main Street
866.612.4452 TOLL FREE