The Isuzu F-Series Diesel Truck is truly a game-changer that raises the standard for Class 6 medium duty trucks. With the Isuzu F-Series Diesel Trucks low-cab-forward design gives it fantastic maneuverability and visibility along with the ability to carry more cargo than a conventional Class 6 GVWR truck at the same wheelbase. Its four-cylinder diesel engine is environmentally friendly and gives the truck outstanding fuel efficiency.
The Isuzu F-Series Diesel Truck has a class-leading warranty that provides its owners with peace of mind. And it’s an Isuzu truck, a name that is synonymous with dependability, durability and low cost of ownership.
Isuzu F-Series Diesel Truck Specs
- Isuzu F-Series Diesel Truck GVWR/GCWR: 25,950/30,000 lbs.
- Body/Payload Allowance: 14,641-15,690 lbs.
- Front GAWR: 12,000 lbs.
- Rear GAWR: 19,000 lbs.
- Front Axle Capacity: 12,000 lbs.
- Rear Axle Capacity: 19,000 lbs.
- Ratio: 6.17
- F/R Springs Tapered/Multi-Leaf
- Capacity: 12,000/21,000 lbs.
- Service Brakes: Full Air Dual Circuit with ABS
- Front/Rear: S-CAM Drum Automatic Adjust
- Exhaust Brake: Standard
- Isuzu F-Series Diesel Truck Transmission: Allison 2550 RDS 6-speed Automatic
- Engine: Isuzu 4HK1-TC turbocharged intercooled diesel
- Displacement: 5.2 L (317 in.3)
- Engine Power: 215 HP @ 2,500 rpm
- Engine Torque: 520 lbs./ft. @ 1,600 rpm
- Oil Level Indicator: Dash-mounted oil level check switch and light
- Alternator: 140-amp
- Batteries: 2 Maintenance-Free Group 31 750-CCA
- Tires: 11R22.5 (14-pr) Standard
- Steering Integral: Hydraulic Power
- Steering Column: Tilt & Telescopic
- Fuel Tank: 50 or 100 Gal. LH side mount based on wheelbase
- Fuel/Water Separator: Dual fuel filter with dash-mounted indicator light.
Contact us because at Nicholas Truck Sales & Service, we are extremely proud to represent Hino and Isuzu commercial trucks in the Northeast Pennsylvania and New York market areas. We feel that Hino and Isuzu commercial trucks complement each other nicely in the light duty commercial truck and medium duty commercial truck marketplace.
ISUZU, which offers Low Cab Forward (Cabover) Trucks in GVWR from 12000 to 25950, in both Gas and Diesel Configurations.
Our Sales Team is Ready, Willing and Able, to answer any questions you may have about these products and how they would work for your Business.
Making you PROFITABLE – One Truck at a Time!
Nicholas Truck Sales & Service
301 Main Street
866.612.4452 TOLL FREE
We have Hino Trucks too …