Isuzu Announces New 12-Foot Road-Ready Supreme Service Body for NPR Gas Trucks
Isuzu Commercial Truck of America, Inc., distributor of America’s best-selling low cab forward trucks, announced the availability of a new road-ready service body for select Isuzu N-Series gasoline trucks. The expansion of the Isuzu Road-Ready Program with Supreme helps Isuzu dealers and customers with a wider selection of bodies to choose from. The 12-foot Supreme Spartan Service body will be available for 109-inch-wheelbase NPR and NPR-HD models.
Among the standard features of the new road-ready service body:
- Eight compartments (four per side) with adjustable shelving for more cargo-organizing versatility.
- Spacious stand-up height interior with a standard street-side pipe door.
- Stainless-steel D-ring compartment handles for easier gripping with work gloves.
- Two interior LED dome lights.
Road-ready service body options include:
- Available Plexiglass sliders for ease of access to interior horizontal compartments, with one row of E-track on each side of Plexiglass slider.
- Curbside pipe door.
- Translucent roof.
- Prime Design drop-down double ladder rack.
“The competitive price coupled with a great warranty and Isuzu support will make this an attractive Road-Ready Service Body for those in the service industry,” said Shaun C. Skinner, president of Isuzu Commercial Truck of America. “Carpenters, plumbers, home builders, mobile auto repair companies and many others will find this body and chassis combination a very appealing solution for their needs.”
Supreme Bodies are manufactured by Wabash National Corporation, a leading producer of truck bodies, semi-trailers and liquid transportation systems.
About Isuzu Trucks: Isuzu commercial trucks have been the best-selling low cab forward trucks in America every year since 1986. Headquartered in Anaheim, California, Isuzu Commercial Truck of America, Inc. is the distributor of Isuzu commercial vehicles in the United States. Isuzu Commercial Truck of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Isuzu Motors Limited, one of the world’s largest manufacturers of medium and heavy-duty trucks.
For more information call, 866.612.4452 – Nicholas Truck Sales & Service your Isuzu commercial medium duty truck dealership in Pennsylvania and New York.