If you are you looking for an Isuzu Box Truck at a great price, then you have come to the right place. Nicholas Truck Sales & Service has the Isuzu Box Truck for you and your company, along with many other medium duty trucks for sale. We also have Hino medium duty trucks in stock too. Contact us …
Types of Commercial Trucks;
- Dump Truck – This is fairly common. You’ll see dump trucks on commercial construction sites and anywhere else large loads of dirt, rock, and soil need to be moved.
- Box Truck – also known as a cube truck, cube van, rolling toaster or box van, is a chassis cab truck with an enclosed cuboid-shaped cargo area. On most box trucks, the cabin is separate to the cargo area, however some box trucks have a door between the cabin and the cargo area.
- Cement Mixer Truck – You see these trucks with a huge cylindrical shape on the back. When it’s turning, it’s mixing the cement.
- Flatbed Truck – Flatbed trucks are often used for logging or transporting lumber. They can carry heavy loads, but not fluids.
- Tanker Truck – These trucks sport a long tube on the back in place of a trailer and are designed to carry liquids or fluids. The most common type of tanker is an oil truck. They are often used by petroleum companies.
- Refrigerator Truck – Grocery store chains and food manufacturers often use refrigerator trucks to transport frozen goods and foods that need to be chilled while in transit.
- Garbage Truck – Every municipality needs someone to pick up trash and take it to the dump. The garbage truck is designed to do the trick.
- Heavy Hauler Truck – These super-heavy beasts are designed to transport heavy loads too large for roads unless an escort is involved. Drivers often require special permits to operate these big bad boys.
Classes of Commercial Trucks
- Class 2 Truck – these trucks are often referred to as full-sized trucks and are commonly seen on construction sites or used when hauling small trailers.
- Class 3 Truck – trucks are typically classified as heavy-duty work trucks, capable of hauling livestock trailers, small construction equipment, and heavy loads of tools and building materials.
- Class 4 Truck – commercial trucks are designed to give you more customization options with more engine power and hauling abilities. Many of these trucks are available in chassis form, allowing you to build the right bed for your needs on the back of the truck.
- Class 5 Truck – trucks are most commonly used as heavy-duty delivery vans.
If you want the best Isuzu box truck at the best price along with the best service in the Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York, call Nicholas Truck Sales & Service your Isuzu light duty commercial truck and medium duty commercial truck dealer. We are also your Hino light duty commercial truck and medium duty commercial truck dealership in Luzerne, Pennsylvania.
ISUZU, which offers Low Cab Forward (Cabover) Trucks in GVWR from 12000 to 25950, in both Gas and Diesel Configurations.
HINO, offers Conventional Trucks from 23000 GVW to 66,000 GVW in both 4×2 and 6×4 Configurations, and has expanded to offer a Low Cab Forward (Cabover) Truck in both 14500 and 19500 GVW classes.
Our Sales Team is Ready, Willing and Able, to answer any questions you may have about these products and how they would work for your Business.
Making you PROFITABLE – One Truck at a Time!
Nicholas Truck Sales & Service
301 Main Street
866.612.4452 TOLL FREE
Hours of Operation:
Monday thru Friday 8:00 am till 5:00 pm
Saturday – By Appointment
Sunday – Closed